[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorX

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/29/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 5]

Anyone else getting an issue where the phone constantly wakes? A4.

Well, I guess XDA isn't alone in the fact that every single page after the first 5 quickly becomes people asking questions that are A) IN THE OP, or B) asked or "reported" on page after page.

No hope for the human race.

Reactions: Downtown Taco

armouring

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

Well, I guess XDA isn't alone in the fact that every single page after the first 5 quickly becomes people asking questions that are A) IN THE OP, or B) asked or "reported" on page after page.

No need to be a dick, I'm a recognized dev over at XDA lol. Just don't have the time to read through pages of stuff and was curious if I could get some quick help here. Guess not.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

umm... cant get past the welcome screen. just a sec....(forever)

nevermind/

Last edited:

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

That's because 98% of the people posting in this thread have just come here from xda after getting word of this build.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Downtown Taco

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

That's because 98% of the people posting in this thread have just come here from xda after getting word of this build.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Getting off track go somewhere else if you wanna "chat" this should be reserved for legit issues not questions (xda bashing)
Say something helpful or leave please

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Do me a favor. Delete the youtube inside of the system folder then reboot. Then DL the market version. Tell me if that one works.

No that did not work since there was no youtube app installed on a fresh install. Had to dl it from the market since alpha 2 I believe.

sbeekman1

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I have been downloading from market it doesn't come installed since alpha 2 YouTube in browser don't work either so its something with video playback all together :banghead::banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

anyone experiencing broken 3g bars ? For me it shows an empty triangle... Does 3g work at all for alpha 5?

craigster

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

Do me a favor. Delete the youtube inside of the system folder then reboot. Then DL the market version. Tell me if that one works.

Youtube worked for me. I get sound and video but the video is grainy and has green lines throughout and green lines at the bottom. I used the sound fix xml file posted a few pages back. I am on alpha 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.