Essential to have an Amazon Prime Day deal

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Unless it's a fire sale type deal, I'm not interested! 199? Maybe! 99, I'll buy 2! lol

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to guess that it will be on or around 399, which is good, but not good enough for me. ;)

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
At $250 I've been tempted to get a second one but just can't pull the trigger. It does appear that they've sold out of the white, and now only have the Black and Gray phones left.

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
just bought one on impulse, seems people are happy with it now, hope I'm not sorry but didn't want to think too long and hard and lose out . . 🙄

goten316

Jul 17, 2018
Visit site
Was able to get it for $150 with amex 20%, the discount came off the original price. Looks like they fixed it now, but if you have an amex with membership rewards you can still stack an extra $50 off.

snowmutt

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a white one. This decision was WAY out of left field as the PH-1 was not on my radar. But that 250$ price added to all the updates and support this has got since it's much battered launch sold me. Essential is supporting it, and I love the material. The Mate 10 Pro lost a sale.

It is on back order, so no idea when I will actually be getting it. A tad nervous, but willing to give it a shot and return it if I do not like it for that price.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a white one. This decision was WAY out of left field as the PH-1 was not on my radar. But that 250$ price added to all the updates and support this has got since it's much battered launch sold me. Essential is supporting it, and I love the material. The Mate 10 Pro lost a sale.

It is on back order, so no idea when I will actually be getting it. A tad nervous, but willing to give it a shot and return it if I do not like it for that price.

That's awesome! And so glad you were able to snag the white one! Let us know when you get it, and how you are liking it! Happy Phone Day!

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

Congrats, it is a great phone.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Was able to get it for $150 with amex 20%, the discount came off the original price. Looks like they fixed it now, but if you have an amex with membership rewards you can still stack an extra $50 off.

I got it for 249.99 - the Amex 50 so it was 199+ tax. Awesome deal to give it a try

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Apparently you can still get the Prime Day deal, you can still get any of the three colors (white, gray, black) for $250 here.

The phones are out of stock, meaning it will take longer to receive it, but you can still get one at that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress