Who else got the 2 hero batteries + charger?

Jordus

Banned
May 5, 2010
Visit site
I got mine in yesterday, i've got 2 full fresh batteries ready to go for tomorrow so I can play with that sucker all day long. :D

dwightshrute

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I saw that on ebay too, but held off. It was @ a ridiculous price, something like the 2 batteries and charger for like $12 AND free shipping!!! The seller was a top rated one too but I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. Keep us posted on how the batteries hold up, thanks!

boston_ant

May 12, 2010
Visit site
yeah i saw something on ebay also... 2 batteries plus battery charging dock for 8.99 free shipping... sounded too good to be true, but also came from a top seller... would like to hear more about this

Jordus

Banned
May 5, 2010
Visit site
mine was from honk kong and it got here in 5 days. I figured it owuld take longer but im happy since i have the batts charged and ready to go.

Devobail

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I saw that on ebay too, but held off. It was @ a ridiculous price, something like the 2 batteries and charger for like $12 AND free shipping!!! The seller was a top rated one too but I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. Keep us posted on how the batteries hold up, thanks!

I received mines yesterday, charged both batteries up and am currently discharging the second battery on my hero using YouTube and verious other apps.

I'll say this, I can't tell the difference between these batteries and the stock one. My stock battery even charged just fine in the charger. I paid $12 dollars on eBay and even if the batteries were junk it would've been worth it just for the charger!

Shipped from Hong Kong, and arrived in 8 days. I couldn't be more pleased. Why pay 30-50 dollars for ONE battery when u can get two AND a charger for 1/5 of the price?

vbsoulpole

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I got these like 5 months ago and they were well worth th $17 and four weeks of waiting. The wall charger is crazy slow, but that said, when you have three batteries, charger time is insignificant. Would definitely suggest picking it up though.

TheMobileWorx

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have had them for several months and have been using them quite a bit. The charger is by far the fastest charger I have used! That is both good and bad. The downside to quick charging a battery is that it can get it too hot and ruin some of its overall charge capacity! They took a few weeks to get here, but were a GREAT deal!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty