My amzer case/skin review

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
So I finally received my wifes pink argyle amzer skin for her EVO and I am very impressed. It is nothing like the cheap silicone skins we had for our blackberrys. This is nice dense firm plastic (Think clear plastic tubing from home depot) and it is nice and slick which is a plus for me so it does not get stuck going in or out of your pocket, but it will not be grippy on surfaces like the BB silicone was so some people may not like it for that reason. It adds about the same amount of thickness as my BestBuy Platinum / seidio case. Holes are cut perfectly, camera is recessed enough where it is safe to put the phone on its back, and it feels good in your hand.

The only think I don?t like is there is a seam lengthwise around the case because they use a 2 part manufacturing process. It is not sharp, and unless you are looking for it you can?t tell it is there, but it adds the slightest little bump when running your finger across the case. It is nothing that would prevent me from buying another one if I needed to.