Surface II or active

gula187

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
This is my final question about a case for my Evo, Im down to the Seidio Innocase II Surface and the Active which case will be the better choice? I red a couple reviews about the active not fitting correctly and i heard horror stories about the surface scratching the edges

sub150#AC

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Surface II in the mail. Fits perfect and feels nice. If it does scratch the sides, I will never know because it's not coming off very often.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
The surface case scratched my EVO but I work in dusty areas an I took it off all the time. I stopped using it I wont put another case on my EVO

Later,
Dave

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
The surface case scratched my EVO but I work in dusty areas an I took it off all the time. I stopped using it I wont put another case on my EVO

Later,
Dave

That's why I avoid hard cases, I'm going naked with a leather HTC case. I sometimes use a silicone case for at home.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Between the active and the surface I would go with the active. I have a surface and even with all of the supposed improvements made (I have version 3, yeah, version 3!) and it still doesn't fit right. Had to do the electrical tape trick.