Seidio Extended Battey

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have the seidio extended battery for there phone? Not the one that fits with the stock battery door but the one that comes with a new back piece. I wanted to know how it worked on your phone and if the back piece fit correctly. Thanks.

causey

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
few friends of mine with the GS on ATT use it. makes the phone massive, doubles the weight, and the backs are fragile. they fit well tho, just dont be rough

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I had one for my BB Storm and I enjoyed having the longer battery life. As said above the battery backs are junk. Be very careful. I hade e-mailed Seido and the did offer me a two for one and I took them up on it. It was very well worth it.

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I too had one for my Blackberry Storm. Problem was it made it so big, my protective case wouldn't fit on it and I dropped it...shattered the screen. Luckily the insurance replaced it (shhhh). I've thought about it for my Fascinate, but I just LOVE this things slim design, I dont want to add the extra bulk

The battery was GREAT, however and I didn't find the back cover to be junk at all. It fit very well for me.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I just looked at the pictures on their website...and wow....that makes the phone huge!!! I would prefer a spare standard battery and an external charger over that beast.

thunderballs

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
its huge

I called verizon and *****ed because my battery drained overnight so they sent me one of these. It is huge. Makes it like another phone. Battery life was awesome, but defeated the purpose of having the phone in my mind.