> Ban the post that precedes you < A fun game to play.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: You are the MOD... Ban the post that precedes you. Fun Game!!

Banned because I do too but my crush told my best friend that she has a secret and the way she's been acting, I don't thinks it's a good one :-(

Sent from my HTC One :)
Banned for making me sing Gavin DeGraw in my head whenever I read your posts. And banned for thinking banning is fun. It is hard work and must be done responsibly.

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly flashed Sprint Galaxy Nexus with XenonHD

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Banned because taylor swift is a great singer. One more year and you could think of fifteen.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I feel gutted :-( My crush says she doesn't like me in that way because she has a soft spot for another guy. But she still wants to be friends :)

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I feel gutted :-( My crush says she doesn't like me in that way because she has a soft spot for another guy. But she still wants to be friends :)

Banned because I'm sorry to hear that :/

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I'll now feel bad for making everyone feel bad :-D

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I'll now feel bad for making everyone feel bad :-D

Don't you worry about it, we'll get over it, as will you :D
Just be friends with her, when you less expect it, someone else will come into your life. :)

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Banned for no ban :)
To be honest, I was kinda expecting it, so hopefully moving on should be relatively painless. And that's the good part, she still wants to hangout and be friends!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Banned, find someone with bigger boobs but still talk to her. :) or find a hook up buddy and turn that in to a relationship.

One bit of advice. Don't do that with girls of the same school if your after private school girls.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Banned because I can't really be bothered. I'm only in grade 9 so I don't really need a girlfriend yet anyway. Also, it'd be hard to fall for someone else now because she was so perfect in many ways, that any other girl would seem like a downgrade :)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Banned for thinking you're too young to have a girlfriend :D:rolleyes:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Banned, find someone with bigger boobs but still talk to her. :) or find a hook up buddy and turn that in to a relationship.

One bit of advice. Don't do that with girls of the same school if your after private school girls.

Banned, just banned! :mad:

Banned because I can't really be bothered. I'm only in grade 9 so I don't really need a girlfriend yet anyway. Also, it'd be hard to fall for someone else now because she was so perfect in many ways, that any other girl would seem like a downgrade :)

Sorry about your breakup but don't be friends with her if you are still expecting it to become something more. Be friends to be friends. By the way, how old is she?

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly flashed Sprint Galaxy Nexus with XenonHD

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Banned, just banned! :mad:

Sorry about your breakup but don't be friends with her if you are still expecting it to become something more. Be friends to be friends. By the way, how old is she?

Banned because it will be awkward to be friends but I think we'll cope. She has stayed friends with other boys she was turned down by. She's 13 turning 14 in March, I'm 14 turning 15 in September. She skipped Grade 5 because she is so smart :-D

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Banned because it will be awkward to be friends but I think we'll cope. She has stayed friends with other boys she was turned down by. She's 13 turning 14 in March, I'm 14 turning 15 in September. She skipped Grade 5 because she is so smart :-D

Banned for being young.

Sent from my AT&T Galaxy Note 2 on top of a BeanStalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non