Looking for a new phone on Sprint but getting frustrated.

stet

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
What phone can I get for Sprint that is available now or in the next month or two that meets the following criteria?
- Runs Android.
- Is a phone and not a “phablet”.
- Has a micro SD card slot.
- Has current up to date hardware specs.
- Gets good signal levels.
- Has quality accessories available such as charging media dock, car dock, etc.

My 3+ year old Photon Q is reaching the end of its life so I’m ready to upgrade but am getting frustrated with the lack of availability of new normal sized full featured phones for Sprint.

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I would say wait for the Nexus and HTC announcements coming by the end of the month, or go with an LG G4

Posted via the Android Central App

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
What phone can I get for Sprint that is available now or in the next month or two that meets the following criteria?
- Runs Android.
- Is a phone and not a “phablet”.
- Has a micro SD card slot.
- Has current up to date hardware specs.
- Gets good signal levels.
- Has quality accessories available such as charging media dock, car dock, etc.

My 3+ year old Photon Q is reaching the end of its life so I’m ready to upgrade but am getting frustrated with the lack of availability of new normal sized full featured phones for Sprint.
I would definitely get the Moto X pure edition. Has everything u stated and then some.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

stet

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions so far. I have been leaning towards a G4 but after trying one out in a store I feel that it is just too big. From what I understand of the Moto X Pure is that it is even larger (haven't seen one in store yet). I'm really looking for something more easily portable.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions so far. I have been leaning towards a G4 but after trying one out in a store I feel that it is just too big. From what I understand of the Moto X Pure is that it is even larger (haven't seen one in store yet). I'm really looking for something more easily portable.

There's the 2015 Moto G but I'm not sure it comes in a Sprint variant.