Deals on S7 and S7 edge

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Currently the S7 and S7 edge are $28 and $33 respectively on the 24 month plan. I know there was some kind of Black Friday or Xmas special where they were like $10 or $15 a month.

Anyone know if these deals will come back, with the S8 coming near end of March/beginning of April?

The only deals right now I can find is a $200 Best Buy Samsung TV voucher and a $150 Costco card offer. Would think some better deals (at least on the monthly plan) are coming soon.

Thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Currently the S7 and S7 edge are $28 and $33 respectively on the 24 month plan. I know there was some kind of Black Friday or Xmas special where they were like $10 or $15 a month.

Anyone know if these deals will come back, with the S8 coming near end of March/beginning of April?

The only deals right now I can find is a $200 Best Buy Samsung TV voucher and a $150 Costco card offer. Would think some better deals (at least on the monthly plan) are coming soon.

Thanks.
The only deal I'm able to find is if you are already a Direct TV customer, but not AT&T, and port a line to AT&T: https://slickdeals.net/f/9641284-di...g-tv-coupon?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

This requires you to switch carriers (provided you are not already on AT&T). Aside from that, you probably won't see anything until the announcement of the S8, at which point retailers will be trying to move inventory.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Noticed Best Buy is running a sale on the S7 edge black model for $25 a month. If I can get the $200 Sammy TV voucher with that also, it might be the best deal I can find now.

I know if I wait the price will come down further. But that seems like a decent enough deal.