Sprint's getting an iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
What the hell does that have to do with the topic? Were you waiting for my newest topic or something?

You said that sprint getting the iphone wasn't enough to make you stay. You've also said you don't get good service with sprint and you are going to switch carriers. So obviously sprint getting an iphone wouldn't make you stay.

everyday17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
What the hell does that have to do with the topic? Were you waiting for my newest topic or something?

You made it part of the topic in your first post. Once again, instead of having a nice discussion about Sprint's possibilities for getting the iPhone it has turned into you arguing with everyone about how much you hate Sprint.

Reactions: stashu11

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Alright, fine. I changed the wording to be more neutral. Now can we just discuss the iPhone coming to Sprint now.

You said that sprint getting the iphone wasn't enough to make you stay. You've also said you don't get good service with sprint and you are going to switch carriers. So obviously sprint getting an iphone wouldn't make you stay.

Your point? I am currently still a Sprint customer until I drop them or they drop me. You aren't even a Sprint customer anymore though.

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh for goodness sake just talk about the iPhone already.

I think having the iPhone on more than just AT&T and Verizon could be a good thing. I know I get people asking about the iPhone every day, so it would be interesting to see how having it on all the major carriers would affect customer retention...handset selection, among other things like coverage and customer service, is a big reason why people chose to move.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, T-Mobile's getting it as well. May even attract a few more people to Sprint and such. Maybe a better decision in the longrun if you ask me.

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Oh for goodness sake just talk about the iPhone already.

I think having the iPhone on more than just AT&T and Verizon could be a good thing. I know I get people asking about the iPhone every day, so it would be interesting to see how having it on all the major carriers would affect customer retention...handset selection, among other things like coverage and customer service, is a big reason why people chose to move.

I definitely think that having the iphone on all major carriers is a good thing. A lot of people want and like the iphone. Having a choice on carrier is great!

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Alright, fine. I changed the wording to be more neutral. Now can we just discuss the iPhone coming to Sprint now.

Your point? I am currently still a Sprint customer until I drop them or they drop me. You aren't even a Sprint customer anymore though.

I am a sprint customer until I switch. I am no longer under contract though. I am doing my research on other carriers before I port my number out.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
How can you be a Sprint customer if you're no longer under contract? And iirc, you have to have an "active" account to have your number transferred.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Look, I don't care if you're a moderator or not but I'm going to say it anyway. It started off the wrong way, but I went back and changed it so as to make it more neutral. There's going to be disagreements all over, so are you going to close those topics as well?

My account is active.

But I thought you ended it when retentions let you out of your contract?

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
But I thought you ended it when retentions let you out of your contract?

I didn't. I need a phone until I figure out who I am switching to. I also have to go out of town to switch. I don't like ordering phones online and there are no corporate stores for any company where I live. The lady put it in the computer that I can port my number and that when I do my account will be waived the etf.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Wait hold up, you don't like ordering online and yet you chastise me about selling my phone online?

And you said in another topic that Sprint let you out of your contract because of the problems you've been having.

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Wait hold up, you don't like ordering online and yet you chastise me about selling my phone online?

And you said in another topic that Sprint let you out of your contract because of the problems you've been having.

I buy used phones online about one a month. And I sell my phones online. I don't like buying new phones online with a new company and a new contract. I like doing it in person so I can ask questions.

Sprint did let me out of my contract because of my problems. I am however not going to go without a phone until I switch providers. So I have my sprint line until I port all my lines to another carrier. Then I will no longer be with sprint. When I do port my number I will have no etf. It has aready been waived.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I buy used phones online about one a month. And I sell my phones online. I don't like buying new phones online with a new company and a new contract. I like doing it in person so I can ask questions.

Sprint did let me out of my contract because of my problems. I am however not going to go without a phone until I switch providers. So I have my sprint line until I port all my lines to another carrier. Then I will no longer be with sprint. When I do port my number I will have no etf. It has aready been waived.

So you'd rather go to a store and pay a higher price rather than buy online where it's cheaper? And ask questions? You know they'll try and ease the answers in the way just so you'd buy, right? I can see if it was account related questions and all.

Ok, I see what you're saying here. But in another topic, you said something totally different. If a carrier's giving you problems, then a person would've left and been done without delay.

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
So you'd rather go to a store and pay a higher price rather than buy online where it's cheaper? And ask questions? You know they'll try and ease the answers in the way just so you'd buy, right? I can see if it was account related questions and all.

Ok, I see what you're saying here. But in another topic, you said something totally different. If a carrier's giving you problems, then a person would've left and been done without delay.

Prices don't matter to me. Plus prices at stores aren't set in stone. ;-) I also do a lot of research so its harder for them to dick me around.

I didn't say the person would switch post haste. I said that a person should not complain on and on and on and should do something about the issue. I have and am. I can't just go out of town on a wim to change carriers. I have a job, school, kids and volunteer work. I won't change and sign a 2 year contract without doing my research either.

I would have this convo in via pm but I'm on my phone and it won't let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.