How do you add more app pages?

pbdc13

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
When I hit the app icon, it brings up the app page. Rather than scrolling all the way to the bottom to look for apps, is there a way to add more pages for the app screen so I can flick through pages instead? I have a Motorola Photon, my first android device!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Not with the stock launcher. There are third party launchers, like ADW, Launcher Pro, and Regina (among others) that offer the ability to set up more homes screens. If you are looking to be more efficient you can also create folders on one of the screens you have an arrange apps by categories. Do this by long pressing the home screen and select folder.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the app drawer is just a big list of all your apps. I think ADW has an option to allows you to "page" left and right in the app drawer....been awhile since I used it. Launcher Pro does not.

I think most people probably use folders or an app like Folder Organizer or App Organizer, where you can place a "Games" icon on the homescreen that only has the games in it. I use Apps Organizer for this.

I rarely have to go to my apps drawer for anything.