New to android and have a question about google music beta

bobby james

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just got my first android phone, the Nexus S 4G a little over a week ago (but I will be taking it back Friday and getting the Samsung Epic Touch 4G) and I really like Google Music beta. I have almost 50 gigs of music and I love having access to all of it but not having to store it on my phone or a sd card. But I hate the actual player, it's very ugly to me and the widget is even worse. Is there a way to change how the player looks but still keep the functionality or am I stuck with Googles horrendous player?

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
It's a beta, you will have to wait until the released product, to see how it looks and what options you have. To do so now, would just be pissing in the wind ;)

asuwookie

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I came here tonight to ask the same question. Found a thread of different music widets over at XDA which are custom "music Mod" widgets but doesn't link with google music that I am aware of.

I saw somewhere that you could import google music into "Phantam Music Control" in the pro version but can't confirm that yet.

asuwookie

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
nope - doesn't really work on phantom music control - the controls in the pro app are ok - but no manage playlist or album art in widget - doesn't really seem to work with google music either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699