How to setup VPN in android 4.0?

marksmith29

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Follow Steps by step procedure for Android 4

Tap the ?Menu? button on your smartphone to open the resulting window.

Open the ?Wireless and Network Settings? window as you enter the new window and tap the concerned icon.

You will notice the option for ?VPN Settings? along with many other options depending on the interface of the respective Android phone.

After tapping the VPN settings option, you will get the choice to connect to one of the many protocols available. From these, choose ?Add PPTP VPN?.

In the next window, you will be asked to set VPN Name, VPN Server, Enable encryption, and DNS search domains, depending on your handheld devices

Provide VPN Name and other information accordingly, click OK to complete the VPN configuration.
Navigate back to the VPN listings window and tap the VPN network that you have created just now to establish the connection.

The connection will be notified by a key icon in the notification area of the smartphone.

To disconnect the VPN, all you need is to move to the location of the connection and tap the current VPN connection.

Hope this will help you. I have followed the same steps for my android vpn.

Granzort

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Finally, VPN is available on our BlackBerry devices. I am using solution provided by Superb VPN. It works great on my BlackBerry PlayBook. I managed to set it up quite easily and I now increased usability of this great gadget.

BlackBerry VPN Services