Just got the S3 and need help.

Lonelyhunter

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
im new to smart phones kinda. I want to play music through my xbox 360 but when I plug it in it recognises over 6000 files... most of which seem to be a bunch of copies. I only have a little over 100 songs right now and I just got the phone. Is there a way to orginize all your files in your phone? Like an app or something. Is there an app I need to play the music? Also when I close the internet and start it back up it aways loads my last page even if I use task manager to close it. Am I doing something wrong? Its not too big of a deal as long as its not killing my battery

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You can use a file manager, like Astro, never used one but I would think it'd let you do what you need. Or you can plug your phone into your PC VIA USB and organize them that way.

Do you want to just use your phone to play music? If so, your phone should have come with a music player. If not, there are tons out there to choose from. QQPlayer, MoboPlayer, RockPlayer. But, you also said you want to play music through your Xbox. Not sure what that means.

If you are on JB, the stock browser should have asked you if you wanted to load your pages from last time. There is an option to set this as default, so, it's possible that you did this without realizing it. You can try clearing defaults from the browser under manage apps.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
He's plugging his phone into the Xbox and it's reading it as mass storage and therefore reading the whole /sdcard. I don't think there's a way to fix that. The best possible thing would be to either transfer the music directly to the Xbox, or create a playlist(with all of your music in it) on the root of your SD card named "!playlist!" that way it gets picked up first.