Thinking Android, might go iphone.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Well i have had an iphone before, so im thinking of going with the iphone4(even with the choke hold). i have been using Android 2.2 lately on my tilt and enjoy it. I have a few questions though. i enjoy the flexibility of the iphone with a jailbreak. i personally enjoying testing an app through hackulous and then buying it if its worth it. does the android underground have thing similar? Again im a android noob just asking. and wondering. Thanks again.

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't know much about iPhones, but Android is very hackable and probably more so than the iPhone. People are doing all sorts of things with them everyday, just check out some of the hacking and custom ROM threads.

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
You can't even consider it hacking since Google (makers of Android) encourages its user base to mod the software.

Now the only problem is, the carriers are starting to limit us, and to an extent the manufacturers are as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well i have had an iphone before, so im thinking of going with the iphone4(even with the choke hold). i have been using Android 2.2 lately on my tilt and enjoy it. I have a few questions though. i enjoy the flexibility of the iphone with a jailbreak. i personally enjoying testing an app through hackulous and then buying it if its worth it. does the android underground have thing similar? Again im a android noob just asking. and wondering. Thanks again.

The Android Market lets you return any paid app within 24 hrs of purchase for a full refund. If you don't like some paid app (a game, for instance) return it and you get 100% refund.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
The Android Market lets you return any paid app within 24 hrs of purchase for a full refund. If you don't like some paid app (a game, for instance) return it and you get 100% refund.
^ This. There's really no need for what the OP is asking for.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Thats cool i havent used android market much but thats great. Apple doesnt let you return apps so this is a big plus incase i get buyers remorse after playing the game, which tends to happen with some of them. i was thinking of buying the Streak from dell for use on ATT or like i said the iphone. Has anyone played with it? Also what video formats are supported with the Android os most of my movies are in mpeg format or avi and i dont feel like converting everything to one thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy