Question: Galaxy Nexus or HTC One X

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm new here (first post!), came here from Windows Phone forums. So mods please move/close my thread accordingly if this's the wrong forum :)

Anyway, I was wondering if a Galaxy Nexus or a HTC One X is a better device, overall. Currently I have a HTC Windows Phone 8X, and I'm thinking of jumping ship over to Android.

With the Galaxy Nexus, I'll be getting stock Android, which I think the UI is really nice, but its dual-core clock speed is the thing holding me back. The design is also really nice, and the most attractive thing is the LED indicator (rainbows, anyone!).

The HTC One X has a decent design, better camera and most importantly, quad-core 1.7GHz Tegra 3.

This will be my first Android phone, so I don't want to mess with all the rooting and stuff, and this will be the phone that either turns me into a Fandroid or Anti-droid.

I mostly do web browsing with image-heavy sites, is the 1GB ram enough? My dad's S3 lags like crap with a 1GB ram. Should I hold off and wait till 2GB ram phones get cheaper (budget)?

Also, I won't really be playing graphic intensive 3D games, but maybe a shooter or two.

So if you guys don't mind, can you help clear my doubts and review your experience with either phone, if you have used them before? Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo