Do you know of an Android ap

Ricktable

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I get separated in stores. I stop and look at something. When I turn around, she has gone. Do you know of an Android app, that I can find her Samsung Galaxy S3 phone with mine?
Thankx

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I get separated in stores. I stop and look at something. When I turn around, she has gone. Do you know of an Android app, that I can find her Samsung Galaxy S3 phone with mine?
Thankx

Theres ton of apps for that, in fact Google Maps have location shering implemented too

Ricktable

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever watched a movie were the character tracks another character with his cell phone. Like Tom Cruise in Knight and Day (2010). Mr. Cruise is on a motorcycle tracking a terrorist with cell phones. ?O! The good guy gets the girl. ?Now keep that in mind, my wife and I are in a big box store, she has her cell phone on vibrate in her purse, looking at women things. I want to be able to locate her phone with my phone, because I was looking at tools. My service is Verizon and we have a Samsung Galaxy S3.
Similar to the apps called find my friends or IGoogle but I want to find a phone!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'd try convincing her to keep the phone in her pocket. Not only would she feel the vibration, but she'll also not loose it if someone snatches her purse.

Then again, my fiance doesn't use a purse, so I'm not in tune with the importance of purses to some women. :p If nothing else, try one of the phone locator apps meant to help you find a lost phone?

Ribs85

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
If you both have the foresight, you can set up a Glympse with the Glympse app before you get separated. Let it run a couple of hours and you'll be able to track her whenever for the whole time. Of course, you'll both need to send a Glympse to each other for it to work both ways.

I use it on journeys home all the time, should do the job when shopping etc, as long as the gps and data signals are good. It's a really nice app that does one job really well.