dumb and dumber...help...

frdrik

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
My n7is now at twrp recory..when i was about to install a custom rom from goo manager i noticed that i dont have any stored files including the system files..even the backed up in the restore section is gone,,..im reluctant the turn my n7 off bec im afraid that it wont no longer boot..right nw its in idle mode in twrp recovery..can someone help me??im thingking of flashing the 4.3 jellybean,,???

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
My n7is now at twrp recory..when i was about to install a custom rom from goo manager i noticed that i dont have any stored files including the system files..even the backed up in the restore section is gone,,..im reluctant the turn my n7 off bec im afraid that it wont no longer boot..right nw its in idle mode in twrp recovery..can someone help me??im thingking of flashing the 4.3 jellybean,,???

From inside twrp main page there should be a backup option. Take a picture of what you see

AT&T HTC One MoDaCo.Switch Beta 8
Nexus 7 2013 Unlocked Root + TWRP
Chromecast

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Create a backup now. If possible download the necessary files to restore the device to stock and mount the device to your computer and transfer the files to the N7.

If you have problems booting the ROM then at least you have files loaded to the device for a restore.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty