What Now

rcaddict

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm pretty new to all this stuff. Just did my first root on a moto droid3 seems to have worked ok I now have a super user icon available. My question is what now. What's the best coarse of action at this point what should I do next?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Install a backup app and make a backup of your apps. Titanium backup is my choice. There are others worth looking at too. There are a few threads with great suggestions for root only apps. Let me take a look around and see what I find.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
okay download root explorer browse all the way to system go into folder app and delete all the bloatware if you need help pm me asap

rcaddict

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
There's way too many to list. Thanks for the hint about the .com I was wondering about those. I froze backup assistant and my contacts disappeared. I know if I thaw it they will return. Why do you need google or anything else to save contacts?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
There's way too many to list. Thanks for the hint about the .com I was wondering about those. I froze backup assistant and my contacts disappeared. I know if I thaw it they will return. Why do you need google or anything else to save contacts?

Because Google syncs a lot of your data. Aside from Books, Magazines, Movies, I would leave Google alone too. Go for the obvious ones say like Yahoo.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa