storage problem

geekynerd00

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been wracking my brain trying to fix a problem with my phone. Its a Motorola Electrify M on US Cellular. I tried to download a Gameloft game, (you know those massive ones that take up a ton of storage) and it downloaded fine or so I thought. I had about 1.7GBs available on my onboard storage, and the app was supposed to be 1.02GBs. But I've seen before that Gameloft games always take up more space than posted in an app description, especially on iOS. As soon as it finished installing, I got a "package file invalid" error. The app didn't install, but that 1.02GBs of storage space is gone. Poof. hope someone can help. I've tried a simple restart and a hard restart.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If your phone doesn't have a File Manager preinstalled, then install one from Google Play. I recommend Total Commander or ES File Explorer. Using one of those, you should be able to search for a Gameloft folder somewhere.

Posted via Android Central App

geekynerd00

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
If your phone doesn't have a File Manager preinstalled, then install one from Google Play. I recommend Total Commander or ES File Explorer. Using one of those, you should be able to search for a Gameloft folder somewhere.

Posted via Android Central App

Thank you so much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez