spinwizard

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
This is a good place...

...to post my first...

...five posts...

...and to thank everyone here...

...for all the great information...

...so I can get my Fascinate to rock! Oops, That's 6 posts. btw, Thank you for Tips and tricks. Great job, I learned a lot, including the 5 post rule. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

rsjrny

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Changing incomming phone call number text size

Is it possible to change the size of the text for the phone numbers of an incoming call? I currently have a Droid X but my question pertains to any android phone.

thanks

chrisg220

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
issue installing the android sdk manager

Hi guys,

I am aspiring android developer. I have downloaded JDK 6, eclipse 3.5, the ADT plug in, and also and android sdk. when I open the android sdk manager.exe, a black box appears for a second and then dissapears. Does anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks!

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
A free Windows program called "connectify" is very nice for setting up a wifi hotspot that works well with the Galaxy Tab and should work for any android.

kmess2622

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Facebook on Samsung Captivate

Can someone please tell me who to get the poke feature? I have followed a lot of threads and under the Settings Tab I don't have the option for Poke? Messages checked; Friend requests checked; Event invites checked; I love to Poke people and do it on my PC all the time; but don't know what I am doing wrong?:confused:

arockintx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you

Thank you for this guide. My husband bought me the EVO on Saturday and this has helped tremendously, especially with the annoying vibrating keys. Thank you again for the great information.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for directing me over here, Craig. You've put together some great guides, I'm a little overwhelmed, but trying to study up, before my new toy arrives.