Best Android phone to buy assuming a keyboard case will be purchased?

ingulit

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I am a huge fan of hardware keyboards, but I know they are a thing of the past as far as built-in keyboards go. Currently I'm still using my old MyTouch 4G Slide that I have avoided upgrading largely due to its keyboard, but it's hard using a phone this far past its expiration date, haha! I've been shopping around, and it seems like most phones nowadays have keyboard cases, which sound like a great solution to me! Bearing that in mind, I'm looking for a new phone that fits the following two metrics:

1. It should be a reasonably powerful/modern Android device, AND
  2. There is a keyboard case available for the phone that is well constructed/useable/etc.
For this question, both of these factors are important, such that I would be willing to buy a phone that is slightly less powerful than the most top-of-the-line phone if it had a better keyboard case available. I know there are drawbacks to keyboard cases and I'm weighing the pros and cons thereof, but for the sake of this question assume a keyboard case will be purchased.

Any recommendations? I figure this might be a fun challenge question if nothing else :D

ingulit

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, though I have done my fair share of google searching, haha! I know there are lots of options, I'm just trying to figure out which phone to buy based partially on if the phone has a GOOD keyboard case or not (it's hard to tell from just pictures if the case is good :p).

That said, I'm guessing you're at least recommending the Galaxy S4 then, yeah? It does seem to have a lot of keyboard case options, that's for sure!