How to delete bulk photos on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Dr_Droid

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I know how to delete single photos but does anybody know if there is a way to delete bulk videos, like 2 or 300 at a time or do I have to delete each photo individually ? Any help or advice would be welcome and appreciated. :-\

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Even if there were an option like that, it may still be pretty tedious to do on a tablet. Have you tried connecting the tablet to your computer and accessing the photo folder with the computer file manager? Or maybe using a WiFi file explorer solution like AirDroid or Wi-Fi File Explorer?

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree with B. Diddy doing it from the tablet would be tedious and much easier from a computer.

If you must do it from the computer open the file manager and see I if there is an option to select multiple files from the menu. Often times you can select multiple by long pressing a file and select the rest that you can't selected to delete.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
If you go into the Gallery, or Quickpic, select (tap) one photo or video and then another, say, 10 places further, then all 11 photos or videos in between will be selected and can be thrashed (or shared etc.) simultaneously.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non