Galaxy Ace 2 x MMS Problem!

Cody_h4x

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone!,

Firstly I had the galaxy gio on a talk and text plan. I went to Virgin mobile and Upgraded to a Galaxy Ace 2 with the silver plan which gets me Picture messaging. So i took my sim card from my gio and put it in my ace 2 and the phones great! Although i cant send or download MMS. My mobile data is turned ON. and it's using the stock MMS APN called Browser (It uses the bell apn). If I try to send a picture than all that happens is it stays sending and says
"currently unable to send your message.it will be sent when the service becomes available" But never sends, than if I recieve a mms and select download it says downloading but never does. i tried a factory reset, new apns, and sending mms to myself but nothings working!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone!,

Firstly I had the galaxy gio on a talk and text plan. I went to Virgin mobile and Upgraded to a Galaxy Ace 2 with the silver plan which gets me Picture messaging. So i took my sim card from my gio and put it in my ace 2 and the phones great! Although i cant send or download MMS. My mobile data is turned ON. and it's using the stock MMS APN called Browser (It uses the bell apn). If I try to send a picture than all that happens is it stays sending and says
"currently unable to send your message.it will be sent when the service becomes available" But never sends, than if I recieve a mms and select download it says downloading but never does. i tried a factory reset, new apns, and sending mms to myself but nothings working!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Clearly your MMS is not working.
What does Virgin have to say about it? Maybe it's just a wrong setting and they could steer you right.
But if this problem persists I would say this non-delivery of services voids your contract with them, and consequently they would owe you damages.

Cody_h4x

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Clearly your MMS is not working.
What does Virgin have to say about it? Maybe it's just a wrong setting and they could steer you right.
But if this problem persists I would say this non-delivery of services voids your contract with them, and consequently they would owe you damages.
Well i called and they gave me the typical, take your sim card out, factory reset, blah blah, i tried it all and nothing. They said if it still persists than send it in for repairs... Which was beyond stupid. Although there was one thing when i called there was a block on my mobile data, he unblocked it and told me to restart my phone and it will work so i did and removed the battery and sim card like he said and it still doesn't work.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals40