How to make my mobile save on internal memory and not on sdcard?

ProCro17

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
So hi, i have zte blade g and i have 1.5Gb internal memory. I had sd card 2Gb and it broke. After that i couldnt take any pictures or download from internet anything. So can anyone help me somehow. I wanted to somehow make my mobile save everything on this internal memory but i dont know how. When i want to take pictures it sayes that i dont have SdCard and in settings i can choose for directory where it is going to be saved but when i choose internal it does nothing. Thanks

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does your Camera app have a setting to select default storage location? Open the Camera, tap the Menu button, and look in its settings.

I assume you've also checked the System Settings for a default storage or download option?

ProCro17

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does your Camera app have a setting to select default storage location? Open the Camera, tap the Menu button, and look in its settings.

I assume you've also checked the System Settings for a default storage or download option?

I have selected default storage to be internal in camer menu but it keeps asking me to insert sdcard. I can not find in system settings for that..
I also want to say that i have terminal emulator installed and if someone knows how can i do it with that program i would be thankfull

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I also want to say that i have terminal emulator installed and if someone knows how can i do it with that program i would be thankfull
How well do you know Linux? Can you mash fstab to make it think that the internal storage is the external card? Or make a symlink so either sd0 or sd1 point to internal storage? (Or maybe mount sd0 on the root of sd1? I don't know if that would work.)

ProCro17

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
How well do you know Linux? Can you mash fstab to make it think that the internal storage is the external card? Or make a symlink so either sd0 or sd1 point to internal storage? (Or maybe mount sd0 on the root of sd1? I don't know if that would work.)

I dont know to work in Linux. If there is any way that this requirement for sdcard can be removed it would be awesome. I just dont get it why do i need sdcard when i have 1.5Gb intern memory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38