Lost Wife's Calendar on my myTouch4G

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just the other day I was looking at my calendar events, which I also have my wife's Google Calendar events and they are GONE!!! They were there the other day, but now are gone. I can go into the Calendar > Calendars and I see her name, and her calendar is checked... I've unchecked, then refreshed, checked, refreshed, looked at setting on the Gmail in my PC's browser... still nothing. Is there a filter turned on somewhere... I don't think I've changed any settings.

Of course I'm running Froyo, and have my primary account as my Google Calendar of events and I've seen her events on my calendar up until this week.

Any help would be appreciated!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Well... thanks for anyone that actually read this... I fixed it finally.

I removed all the calendars except my own... refreshed... rebooted... added her calendar back in... waited... checked again, still nothing... refreshed... then they started appearing as they downloaded onto my device.

Very strange and why I had to do all that just to get the actual appointments to show up on my device.

Reactions: Hunts99

Hunts99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much for the note....I just ran across a very similar problem with my DInc. My wife's calendar was also not showing up (did in the morning and by lunch it had disappeared). After researching the problem, yours was the closest that I could come up with.

After many reboots and checking and un-checking the calendars, I had to "remove them" and then add them back in to get them to show up. But now they are there! Thanks for the process (even though it wasn't the same, it still sparked ideas).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf