Why isn't my LG Vista microphone working?

Jeffrey Kenville

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
LG Vista microphone issues

The issue that I have been having is that the microphone that is used for regular calls has been not working but my speakerphone will. I have also found out that if I plug my phone in to charge, my microphone ( that wasn't working before) will turn on and work with out an issue and will continue to work for some time afterwords ( I don't know for how long I just found this out). I am not sure what could be causing this issue and would appreciate any help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: LG Vista microphone issues

The issue that I have been having is that the microphone that is used for regular calls has been not working but my speakerphone will. I have also found out that if I plug my phone in to charge, my microphone ( that wasn't working before) will turn on and work with out an issue and will continue to work for some time afterwords ( I don't know for how long I just found this out). I am not sure what could be causing this issue and would appreciate any help.

Have you installed anything recently that may have attributed to this problem? It sounds like a software issue rather than hardware. Worst case scenario is to factory reset. Otherwise, remove that particular app or service.

akaivyleaf

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

I know this is an old thread, but I am experiencing the same issue. I have factory reset the phone (didn't add in any apps) and that fixed the problem for the night. Woke up this morning, same thing which I can only assume is caused by having the phone plugged in over night. Constantly factory resetting the phone can't be the only solution.

Humberto Cruz Jr

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site

Ive factory reset 3 times and it still wont work. I need help. Neither of the 2 mics will work. It wont work to make calls or to record video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana