incredible clock

techno-update

Jan 1, 2011
www.techno-update.com
Beautiful Widgets adds something really close. Just go look at it and see what you think. But there is no way to get that exact clock on it because the clock widget is part of htc sense and the droid 2 is made by motorola.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Fancy widget is the best HTC sense clock for other devices looks exactly like it where as beautiful widgets looks close but not exact

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Fancy widget is the best HTC sense clock for other devices looks exactly like it where as beautiful widgets looks close but not exact

Beautiful widgets can be made to look exactly like the sense clock since they now allow the ability to center the weather icon. All you have to do is google the beautiful widgets sense skin since its not available in their themes section of the app. The one thing it is missing is the flip animation that you get with the new sense roms

Sent from my Droid Incredible because I'm too lazy to walk over to my computer.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
ah I didn't know they now allow centering of the weather sorry brett! i have been using fancy widget pro since it came out and kinda threw beautiful widgets to the side but might go back now and check it out

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
ah I didn't know they now allow centering of the weather sorry brett! i have been using fancy widget pro since it came out and kinda threw beautiful widgets to the side but might go back now and check it out

Its all good. No need to apologize. What phone do you have now? Droid still?

Sent from my Droid Incredible because I'm too lazy to walk over to my computer.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah still on og droid for a lil more debating on what to get as you can see in other post I made earlier in here I have an upgrade to use and kind of want htc thunderbolt or whatever it will be called but don't want to pay extra for 4g so if they charge extra probably going to go incredible or x

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non