Why there is a version.txt file in my downloads even when I erase it?

A

AC Question

why there is a version.txt file in my downloads even when i erase it

"Hello, I seem to have a malaware not detected by antimalawares bcs i always find in my downloads a file named : version.txt . How can I get rid of this? <br/>Thank you"

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: why there is a version.txt file in my downloads even when i erase it

Open up the version.txt and see what its related to , its probably an app creating it ...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Nertila Kurani

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Thank you!
I remember it started when i was going to watch something by streaming. These files can't be opened and i erased them all ( even though i expect them to apear again as they always do in my downloads.) evem though i have good rated antimalawares nothing helps. I found a file with the name version now and its from one of my apps (skyskape)
Now I must remove this app?

Nertila Kurani

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Thank you!
I remember it started when i was going to watch something by streaming. These files can't be opened and i erased them all ( even though i expect them to apear again as they always do in my downloads.) evem though i have good rated antimalawares nothing helps. I found a file with the name version now and its from one of my apps (skyskape)
Now I must remove this app?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

If you use the app called skyskape then keep it but if you never use it then yes just uninstall it..

Sent from my Nexus 7