Samsung Galaxy Note 3 recover deleted files?

gcrew27

May 5, 2015
Visit site
My wife has a Samsung Galaxy Note 3(SM-N900A) AT&T phone. She did an update that she didn't like(too buggy) and decided to factory restore it thinking somehow the phone automatically backed up. So, all of her pictures are gone. She had pictures from when our children were born over 5 years ago and other important things on there. Is there a way to get any of this information back. If there is a solution that was posted before, please post a link. Any help would be greatly appeciated! Thanks

Laura Susan

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
I did the same thing as your wife ughhh! That alone is frustrating but spending countless hours trying how to recover the data is well you know. Just wondering if you guys had any luck figuring this out for the note 3. I really need to get my call logs from back in May and I'm afraid time limit may apply. Let me know if anything works and I will do the same. Good luck
Laura
My wife has a Samsung Galaxy Note 3(SM-N900A) AT&T phone. She did an update that she didn't like(too buggy) and decided to factory restore it thinking somehow the phone automatically backed up. So, all of her pictures are gone. She had pictures from when our children were born over 5 years ago and other important things on there. Is there a way to get any of this information back. If there is a solution that was posted before, please post a link. Any help would be greatly appeciated! Thanks

Laura Susan

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Stop Updating Samsung Lost Files on Android
Once your Android data was lost, remember not to operate your Android phone or update anything. Otherwise, your backup file will be overwritten and what you deleted accidentally can not be extracted back any longer.

Connect your Samsung device to the computer
After you installing and luanching the Samsung recovery software(EaseUS MobiSaver) on the computer, you will be able to see the main window. Then please connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB.
If you haven’t root your Samsung Note 3, then root it firstly.

View attachment 175391

Click “Start” to let the program scan the device

Hope it helpful

Laura Susan

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Yea that wouldn't be an option for me then because I had automatic updates enabled. Any other suggestions?? Plz..
Stop Updating Samsung Lost Files on Android
Once your Android data was lost, remember not to operate your Android phone or update anything. Otherwise, your backup file will be overwritten and what you deleted accidentally can not be extracted back any longer.

Connect your Samsung device to the computer
After you installing and luanching the Samsung recovery software(EaseUS MobiSaver) on the computer, you will be able to see the main window. Then please connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB.
If you haven’t root your Samsung Note 3, then root it firstly.

View attachment 175391

Click “Start” to let the program scan the device

Hope it helpful

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty