How do I stop my messages from being forwarded to my boyfriends phone and email?

A

AC Question

how do I stop my messages from being forwarded to my boyfriends phone and email

My boyfriend installed an app to get my text messages fforwarded to him the app disappears after its installed and setup how do i stop my messages from being forwarded to him

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do I stop my messages from being forwarded to my boyfriends phone and email

My boyfriend installed an app to get my text messages fforwarded to him the app disappears after its installed and setup how do i stop my messages from being forwarded to him

Welcome to the forums!

Well some type of security apps, you can choose to hide the icon and you have to dial a specific code in the dialer, to get the app to open.

First, were you aware of him doing this when he did it?

Are you still speaking to him? Have you asked him the name of the app?

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do I stop my messages from being forwarded to my boyfriends phone and email

Would a factory reset work? And then make sure your phone requires a passcode or pin to unlock it. Also get rid of the boyfriend.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Would a factory reset work? And then make sure your phone requires a passcode or pin to unlock it. Also get rid of the boyfriend.

That should work and probably the only thing to make sure everything was gone.

If it were me, I would just reset it to be sure everything is gone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

A factory reset should wipe everything out completely, but to be on the safe side, I would have someone send you a few simple texts and get his phone to confirm they are not still going to him. Most of these kinds of apps are geared towards parents wanting to monitor their kids usage and are meant to disappear so they won't notice or think about resetting the phone.

One thing to keep in mind is when you do factory reset make sure you disable the restore/backup of apps first and don't allow it to restore any previous phone backups so that way nothing gets in that it shouldn't.

Next put a security lock on the phone, and make sure you don't turn off the play store lock out so that a password must be used to install apps. PIA I know but if you can't trust people who touch your phone then you need to secure it as much as possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro