Android (4.4) Car Radio + Samsung Galaxy Note 4 + BT headset = Microphone issue Can I get some help?

sayborg

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Android (4.4) Car Radio + Samsung Galaxy Note 4 + BT headset => Microphone issue

Hi all,

I have bought this an Android (4.4) Car Radio/system with build in Wifi and BT.

For which the integrated microphone has really bad quality.

I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SGN4) and a Plantronics Explorer 210 which is NOT multipoint:

"Multipoint technology enables you to pair and connect your headset to two different Bluetooth audio devices at once. Note that you will not be able to use two devices simultaneously; instead, the benefit is that you will be able to answer an incoming phone call from either device using the headset."

When I pair the Android Car Radio to my SGN4, I can clearly hear the other person on the car speaker but that person can not hear me because the integrated microphone of the Android Car Radio has bad quality.

The Android Car Radio does NOT have an external microphone port (it has a USB port though).

So, I would like to know if I can use the SGN4's microphone or the Bluetooth headset's microphone as audio input (disable the Android Car Radio's integrated microphone) and always use the car speakers ? (and possibly chose between the car speakers or BT headset)

If yes, how should I configure/pair these 3 devices which has Bluetooth? Do I need to install any app? If yes on which device (Android Car Radio or Smartphone?)

Many thanks in advance

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non