Samsung Smart Switch doesn't transfer all contacts. Has anyone else had this problem?

Nefeco

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Smart Switch doesn't xfer all contacts.

Samsung Smart Switch seemed to work - until I noticed that not ALL of my contacts had been moved. I can understand "it worked" and "it didn't work" but not "it worked a bit" - anyone else seen this? I'm transferring from a Samsung S2 to a Samsung S4 Mini.

Also, if I try it a second time will I end up with multiple entries for some items? (So does the destination phone have to have it's contacts cleared before running it again?)

TaRT zKie

Banned
May 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Smart Switch doesn't xfer all contacts.

Samsung Smart Switch seemed to work - until I noticed that not ALL of my contacts had been moved. I can understand "it worked" and "it didn't work" but not "it worked a bit" - anyone else seen this? I'm transferring from a Samsung S2 to a Samsung S4 Mini.

Also, if I try it a second time will I end up with multiple entries for some items? (So does the destination phone have to have it's contacts cleared before running it again?)

I didn't notice that...but it's bad then! but have ever tried to back up your data using kies?

Absolutely it will make a multiple copy once your try again in several times because once your try it again the previous copy will be still there unless you remove/delete it before your try it again.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site

If you save all contacts to your Google account (Gmail) transfer from one device to another is automatic.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

TaRT zKie

Banned
May 25, 2015
Visit site

If you save all contacts to your Google account (Gmail) transfer from one device to another is automatic.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
you're absolutely right crashdamage that is the other way...atleast he can sync all his contact in all android device.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam_274