Downloading files from Google Drive, how can I do it efficiently?

CynicalLoner

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Downloading files from Google Drive

I like Google Drive for sharing files between multiple devices, it's pretty useful and all but I have one problem with it that might have a simpler solution then what I think. I have multiple files in one one folder on it that I want to download to my phone at once, but it does not give me an option to download the whole folder and if I try to select all the files inside the folder and try that way it doesn't let me download that way either. The only other option I've read about is taking all the files and zipping them and then downloading that and unzipping them on the phone, but it seems like there should be a faster solution than that. I'd like to know if there's a better way to do this.
Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Downloading files from Google Drive

I like Google Drive for sharing files between multiple devices, it's pretty useful and all but I have one problem with it that might have a simpler solution then what I think. I have multiple files in one one folder on it that I want to download to my phone at once, but it does not give me an option to download the whole folder and if I try to select all the files inside the folder and try that way it doesn't let me download that way either. The only other option I've read about is taking all the files and zipping them and then downloading that and unzipping them on the phone, but it seems like there should be a faster solution than that. I'd like to know if there's a better way to do this.
Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

You could just download all the files to your PC and then move them over to your phone. That would probably be the fastest way to do it vs trying to figure out a way to do it directly on your phone.

CynicalLoner

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Downloading files from Google Drive

I see, I wasn't aware of being able to access Google Drive from the pc, I just found out how to do so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch