hello, i have cubot s308 with the 4.4 android version.
    it has only 0.89 gb of internal memory, so i tried to extend it and i failed.

i rooted my phone via kingroot apk, i downloaded an app in playstore to confirm that it was successfully rooted. because i coudnt flash any of the roms i tried, i re-rooted it via kingo root. so i think i am ok with the root.

following the instructions i found in a online guide, i turned off my phone, booted in recovery, selected "wipe cache partition", then "wipe data/factory reset" and finally "update from sd card", but everytime i got "installation aborted".

then i tried to flash some roms via "flash sp tool" and every time i pressed the download button, after selecting the scatter file in "scatter loading", nothing happened. i connected my phone with no battery, with battery, i was pressing the up/down volume button and nothing showed up, even after waiting for 10 mins.

failing and failing with roms, i tried a different guide, but for this i needed Clockworkmod Recovery and there isnt a version for my phone.

help pls!!!
    07-14-2015 08:45 AM