Someone hacked my friend's phone and is now hacking mines. What should I do?

A

AC Question

Someone hacked my friend's phone and is now hacking mines. HELP

So my friend has been having this issue for three years. Someone keeps hacking all of his phones, and sends texts (assuming containing malware) to my friend's contact's phones (one of them is me). The hacker acts like my friend and calls him crap and he texted me telling me he knew what phone I was on and what it was (a oneplus one). I turned off my phone right away and changed all my passwords just in case, however this person said he already was in my phone, before I did that. All of this happened in 5 min. Nothing has happened to me so far, and my phone is now off. I'm scared he'll start to do things if I turn it off as the person already charged $5000 on my friend's credit card account. Please help. How do I remove him from my phone. I have avast and lookout on my phone and it is a rooted One Plus one with the latest update. PLEASE HELP.

- Nathan

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: Someone hacked my friend's phone and is now hacking mines. HELP

Reset ur phone to factory also before you do maybe go see the police about this

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

NathanTheDragon

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

My friend tried resetting his phone countless of times, but it still didn't work. The hacker still could find him. ;(

NathanTheDragon

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

Also this person is accessing all my friend's apps and even though my friend needs a password to log into his well fargo, he still uses his account to buy stuff.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site

Also this person is accessing all my friend's apps and even though my friend needs a password to log into his well fargo, he still uses his account to buy stuff.
Maybe call the police lol

NathanTheDragon

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

The thing is, this guy deletes all evidence and the police need "evidence". We take screenshots of what he/she does but he/she deletes it. :(

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site

The thing is, this guy deletes all evidence and the police need "evidence". We take screenshots of what he/she does but he/she deletes it. :(
Sounds bit far fetched to me, sorry can't help like I said reset phone or get a new one change number etc

miner_films

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site

Are you sure someone isn't playing a joke on you? If this is a joke, then its not very funny.

If your device is being hacked and is continued to be hacked, I recommend that you go to your local police department and tell them what is happening.

Posted via the Android Central App

NathanTheDragon

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

No one is playing a joke, this has been happening for a while to my friend and I even saw his account being overcharged. As I said the police won't do anything without evidence they think it's a joke.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site

No one is playing a joke, this has been happening for a while to my friend and I even saw his account being overcharged. As I said the police won't do anything without evidence they think it's a joke.
Close the account, there is so many ways u can deal with this problem but yet you ask for help on an android forum.
Police will investigate and they never think it's a joke but first step is for you or ur friend to actually do something about it.
Close account, get new phone and number and thank back who u think maybe doing this...for most part it's someone u know or knows u.