Saving a picture from an email

laney12186

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I recently sent several pictures to myself from my iPod to use as wallpapers on my phone. I'm using my AOL account for email on my phone....when I open the email it shows a box with a button the says show picture in it. I clicked on it and the image came up but I can't save it. I've searched the forums but can't find an answer to this. Is there a way to save these pictures? I've gone into menu and there isn't an option to save it, I've double tapped the image, and I've tried long tapping it like you would to save an image in the browser. Nothing.

sheanzyy

Feb 5, 2011
www.youtube.com
Try long pressing the picture and choose 'save attachment to SD' or something in that area. When I receive MMS on my Nexus One, I cannot simply save it from the Gallery once I select it, which is BS. I have to save attachment to the SD and then it'll appear in the Gallery as a saved image.

font1975

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
The gallery reads the SD card for images. That's where your camera pics go, so saving a pic to your SD is what you want. Just like on your PC; you save a pic to your hard drive to open it.

For the original question, not sure. My attachments have a save button next to the open button. If the menu or long press didn't work the only thing to try maybe is to send it to your gmail account and try the gmail app.

Last edited:
Reactions: laney12186

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez