I have tried to install a wrong custom ROM in my Huawei Honor Holly U19 smartphone. And after that it is not booting in any ways. I have tried to resolve it according to costumer care representative of Huawei (that download holly update.zip file, put it in sd card in a folder named "dload" and press vol+,vol-, and power button simultaneously.) but it not work. I have corrupted my phone internal memory in this way(perhaps). I have also tried SP_Flash_tool but it shows BROM ERROR:S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE(4001) DA didn't send response data to Flash Tool! How to fix this problem? Please help me!
    09-26-2015 09:30 PM
    Hi and welcome to Android central.

My best suggestions is to start from scratch again. Have you used ADB before? I would investigate this. The Most Useful Things You Can Do with ADB and Fastboot on Android

Find the original image for you phone. Huawei Honor Holly [Hol-U19] || All-in-One |… | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

Use ADB to push the image to the phone and also install it. The other option is to root the device and install a new recovery and a custom OS.

Goodluck
    09-27-2015 02:01 AM