Calendar has duplicate accounts, how do I get rid of them?

A

AC Question

Calendar has duplicate accounts

I've been a BlackBerry 10 user up until recently when I got the Priv running Android. I only want 1 calendar which is my Exchange account. Unfortunately the calendar also had my gmail calendar in there too. The only reason I use gmail is for google services. After playing around I was able to sign up for a new google account under my Exchange account (no gmail), but when I sign into google I now have the Exchange account showing twice in my calendar. How do I remove the second one?

Also this might be a bit unrelated, but how to I remove the 'BlackBerry Content Transfer' account from my calendar? The only thing I used that for was to transfer my text messages from BlackBerry 10 to the Priv. I didn't select any email or calendar, so why it's showing as a separate account within my calendar is beyond me. How to I get rid of it?

Denny_Crane

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Also note I noticed the play store doesn't have any of my application in there since changing my google sign in ID. Doesn't it know what apps are on my phone? Will I get updates to the my apps, or a I screwed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa