How to create playlists on PC for Android phone?

Yuki Core

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello, previously I was using apple device to listen to music, creating playlists was simple and easy to oversee while on PC. I was using a program called "CopyTrans".

Now that I've moved to Android, this is giving me nightmares. I have tried creating many playlist types such as .m3u , .pls etc. using Winamp, and other specialized programs.

All pretty simple, although I'm not able to easily mange songs in the playlist, I thought I could live with that. But a bigger issue, of course, arrived. When I have the playlist, and songs on my device, some songs don't get included in the playlist!!! I've noticed that some of those songs are one's containing letters like ö etc. and brackets "[]", but sometimes name length is the reason, this is really annoying me, I couldn't find enough people complaining about this, how is this? Am I doing something wrong?

Only fast way I could find to make a playlist with all songs contained in the playlist (Including HUGE sacrifice), was to copy a whole folder of new songs I want within playlist, using more space, and leaving a lot of duplicates. Other way would be to create the playlists on phone, but then I wouldn't be able to export them, and is a lot harder to do on the phone.