Find My Device Samsung Not Working on TMobile Note 3

vbcomer

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have 6 Samsung phones: 3 Galaxy Note 3's, 1 Note 4, 2 S7 Edges. They are from TMobile, AT&T, and Verizon. Only the S7 Edges are active on mobile network with SIM cards. The other 4 only connect to internet via WI-FI.

I set up Samsung account on all 6.
I could find 5 devices and perform other remote tasks from FindMyDevice.Samsung.com.
I could find all 6 devices from Google Device Manager, I could ring, lock... all 6 devices from Google Device Manager.

The only device I can't access from FindMyDevice.Samsung.com is the TMobile Note 3. The reason I want to use Samsung service over Google is that Samsung provides a way to unlock the phone remotely while Google doesn't. That remote unlock became handy a few times and I would like to use it on all my devices.

I checked the phone, compared it with other phones, turned off/on location, turned off/on remote controls in the settings... but it didn't help. The thing that confuses me is that Google Device Manager is able to find the phone while Samsung's FindMyMobile can't not.

Has anyone come across a situation like this? What is missing/wrong with the TMobile Note 3 that prevented it from being seen by Samsung's remote service?

Thanks

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, and thanks for stopping by!

Try Removing the Samsung Account, from Accounts.... then re-adding it. See if that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo