LG Stylo 2 Plus vs ZTE Zmax Pro?

ElliMae

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello!! I currently have the iphone 6 (64GB) and my 2 year contract with Verizon is up in February.My hubby and I are looking to switch to MetroPCS to save some money. I have been trying to figure out which phone is going to best for me. I have 64 GB on my iphone and I am constantly being bugged to upgrade! I looked at my usage and it says I am using 33.4GB and have 25.36GB available so I don't know why it keeps bugging me lol
So I am considering the LG Stylo 2 Plus or ZTE Zmax Pro.. I am going to buy an SD card and use the adoptable storage option to expand my memory.. I have a lot of apps, music and pictures/videos. I don't have many games. I have chordify and guitar tuning apps and some games for my toddler. And I have Wheel of Fortune lol I'm having a hard time with deciding between the two.. I like one over the other simply bc I can't stand a huge phone, but I am hearing better reviews on the bigger phone!! There are a lot of things I like about the LG Stylo 2 Plus, but people complaining about picture quality scares me..that is mostly what I use my phone for! Any one out there have any advice?

Thanks in advancE!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello!! I currently have the iphone 6 (64GB) and my 2 year contract with Verizon is up in February.My hubby and I are looking to switch to MetroPCS to save some money. I have been trying to figure out which phone is going to best for me. I have 64 GB on my iphone and I am constantly being bugged to upgrade! I looked at my usage and it says I am using 33.4GB and have 25.36GB available so I don't know why it keeps bugging me lol
So I am considering the LG Stylo 2 Plus or ZTE Zmax Pro.. I am going to buy an SD card and use the adoptable storage option to expand my memory.. I have a lot of apps, music and pictures/videos. I don't have many games. I have chordify and guitar tuning apps and some games for my toddler. And I have Wheel of Fortune lol I'm having a hard time with deciding between the two.. I like one over the other simply bc I can't stand a huge phone, but I am hearing better reviews on the bigger phone!! There are a lot of things I like about the LG Stylo 2 Plus, but people complaining about picture quality scares me..that is mostly what I use my phone for! Any one out there have any advice?

Thanks in advancE!

Welcome to the forums. Sorry for the delay, but I have a counter question: what is the reason for these choices? MetroPCS should be able to accept any unlocked device.

One of our Moderators came up with a couple lists of good devices in certain price points...

First: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...st-budget-phones-under-160-a.html#post5645458

Second: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...st-budget-phones-160-250-a-2.html#post5189826