How to get past boot loop?

snowbug

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
My phone is Lenovo android phone a1000. I turned it off, removed the battery and got the SD card. I used my SD card via card reader and placed some files, then when I put it back and the battery, I power on the phone and now it restarts, shows the Lenovo logo, pitch black then restarts again and it just happens repeatedly. I read somewhere that it needs to clear cache or something that I can't do because I can't get past the Lenovo logo. Thank you for any help.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Can you boot into Recovery? The 'clear cache' to which you refer may mean a Cache Partition wipe, although I doubt that that would fix it.
Just a problem caused by the SD card perhaps?

snowbug

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
Oh, I don't know about that. I'm really not good into this. About the recovery, yes, I tried it. I did what I found on some forums, wiped cache partition then reboot and yeah it didn't help at all.

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If the trouble persists with the SD card in the phone, you may need to reflash the stock ROM.

snowbug

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
[FIXED] I'll be sharing it in case someone needs it. I was able to go on recovery after few tries and then I 'deleted cache'and 'delete data and restore factory settings'. It works fine now and doesn't go into boot loop even I restarted it again.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
To reply to your earlier question, I don't know the exact steps, but it looks like you no longer need to do that. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87