Anything exist like a BT to AUX jack adapter?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anything like this exists (i'm guessing not), but i'm getting tired of my headphone cord running to the AUX jack of my car stereo (no, I don't have a BT stereo). Too many cords dangling from my windshield mount.....

I don't suppose anything exists where I could plug in a BT receiver into the aux jack and have my phone paired with it to eliminate the cord?

EDIT: Seems they do make a 3.5mm to bluetooth adapter....no idea what to get though. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

dmnall

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anything like this exists (i'm guessing not), but i'm getting tired of my headphone cord running to the AUX jack of my car stereo (no, I don't have a BT stereo). Too many cords dangling from my windshield mount.....

I don't suppose anything exists where I could plug in a BT receiver into the aux jack and have my phone paired with it to eliminate the cord?

EDIT: Seems they do make a 3.5mm to bluetooth adapter....no idea what to get though. Any suggestions?

Scosche makes a dongle called the MotorMouth 2 that will work for what you are wanting to do with your phone. I cannot say how well it works but $ 70, definitely worth trying unless you are willing to go to an aftermarket head unit. I did this in my truck, I installed an alpine system in and paired my phone to my alpine kca-400bt and listen to streaming music, voice calls all through the stereo system.

HTH,
Charlie