Issue With Calls on Mercedes Benz BT Adapter

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Ok, here goes...

My phone is successfully paired to my MB BT adapter.

If I use my car's Comand unit (stereo head) or my steering wheel buttons to make a call the call is fine. I can hear them and they can hear me.

Now if I answer the phone using the actual phone while paired or if I try to dial on the phone (I don't have my contacts stored to my car and don't wish to) I can hear them but they cannot hear me. It's like the phone is muted.

I have gone into the BT settings and have tried all (microphone, speaker or other). No help with those.

Can anyone help troubleshoot this issue? I'm sure it's some setting somewhere I'm missing. My N20U and Pixel 6 have no issues, just the Flip 5.

ryangonzalez

Oct 4, 2023
Visit site
Ok, here goes...

My phone is successfully paired to my MB BT adapter.

If I use my car's Comand unit (stereo head) or my steering wheel buttons to make a call the call is fine. I can hear them and they can hear me.

Now if I answer the phone using the actual phone while paired or if I try to dial on the phone (I don't have my contacts stored to my car and don't wish to) I can hear them but they cannot hear me. It's like the phone is muted.

I have gone into the BT settings and have tried all (microphone, speaker or other). No help with those.

Can anyone help troubleshoot this issue? I'm sure it's some setting somewhere I'm missing. My N20U and Pixel 6 have no issues, just the Flip 5. rooftop snipers
Have you tried forgetting and re-pairing your phone with your MB BT adapter? Go to Settings > Bluetooth. Click on the ‘i’ icon next to your Bluetooth device and select Forget this device. After that, wait for the device to appear under Other devices again. If it doesn’t tap on the switch next to Bluetooth to turn it off and on again. Tap on your device after it appears to pair it again. I did like that once time and it worked for me.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos