What Service? ATT,VZW,Sprint

icehead13

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I think I have good Problem going here, but still wanting to make a move. I have an ATT iPhone from ATT w' 25% discount from my 2nd job. My wife has VZW at 22%. I work for this company too. Sprint offers us a 22% discount too. We are thinking about family plan on VZW cause it covers best in the hospitals we work, but Sprint is not bad either. Do i pay for VZW cause service is great and their 4G is going to be best or do I pay for Sprint and save 1.87 cent a bill. Both will be unlimited plans w' unlimited data, No throttling. i guess the question is Sprint or VZW at about the same price?

westie3130

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
What service?

I have the same discounts. I went from Verizon to Sprint, mainly to get the Palm Pre. I now have the HTC EVO. Sprint provides excellent coverage in my area. But being that I eliminated my landline, I like the fact that I have unlimited calls to cells on any network, and free calling starting at 7P. I have unlimited everything. Not sure Verizon provides the same thing at the same price.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I think I have good Problem going here, but still wanting to make a move. I have an ATT iPhone from ATT w' 25% discount from my 2nd job. My wife has VZW at 22%. I work for this company too. Sprint offers us a 22% discount too. We are thinking about family plan on VZW cause it covers best in the hospitals we work, but Sprint is not bad either. Do i pay for VZW cause service is great and their 4G is going to be best or do I pay for Sprint and save 1.87 cent a bill. Both will be unlimited plans w' unlimited data, No throttling. i guess the question is Sprint or VZW at about the same price?

Just to let you know, verizon will throttle you if you're in the top 5% I think of data users.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
First thing is to check the coverage each provider offers and narrow down the ones you think will meet that first demand. Based on your post, it looks like Sprint and Verizon are on your list and both I'd say offer good options. if are looking for price, Sprint offers a good unlimited family plan. Verizon's might be a bit more in terms of costs, but they offer a wider range of devices to choose from.

IMO, it's going to come down to $ and Sprint may beat them out in that respect. Verizon has a bigger network and faster 4g, but Sprint will soon follow if they decide to switch LTE.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Always use real world coverage (not coverage maps, marketing or what people tell you) to choose your carrier.

As for pricing -- the info is on each carrier's site. Pick the plans that suit you and compare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys86