ZTE MAX XL Bluetooth Connection Problems

PartyBoobApril

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
So, I'm asking this for a friend who came to me trying to connect her Pokémon Go Plus to her phone. She has a XTE MAX XL with android 7.1.1 and all the bells and whistles or whatever. Since I am pretty good at troubleshooting my own phones' quirks, connecting a bluetooth device to an android phone sounded like a piece of cake. I was wrong. I can't seem to figure it out. I've tried every single variant of the steps in every different possible order that are possible. It seems as if the problem lies within the phone detecting the PoGo Plus itself (probably any BT device). I continuously get the same error message; Incorrect pin or passkey (or something like that). She KNOWS the pin/passkey, however, there is nowhere to input it. I'm running in circles, turning on and off wifi, turning BT on and off, restarting phone, turning off the BT scanning, etc. It's driving me nuts that I haven't figured out how to make that stupid bracelet connect to her stupid phone. I can't even find anything on the Internet ANYWHERE about this same situation or even anything referencing that phone. PLEASE, for the love of God, someone help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty