How do I 'register' my email on Android?

Charlie Darwin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Have "Aston Thunder" running Android 5.1; error message appears frequently "Unregistered email" when trying to run some apps/extensions [eg 'Line' free calling] & the app won't open.
Have tried to register my email [which works fine in Gmail] but Catch-22 happens. In order to Register I must first log on which I can't due to the 'unregistered email' !

Been round in circles for hours trying to solve this weird behaviour but cannot 'Register' & LINE will not run.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you install Line from the Play Store? Try going to Settings>Apps, select Line, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Then open it again, and select the Register or Sign Up option.

Charlie Darwin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, BD
In fact it occurred to me that getting a second sim from a different carrier, making a complete fresh start might help; also when one sim runs out of cash I could switch to the other & top up later. Surprise- everything works on sim2! LINE is FINE!
I don't recall where I got LINE from but I try to avoid 3rd party sites cos you don't know what junk they may include with the download?