Alternative Clear App Burton for Android?

Kawaii Idol

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Ok, so I dropped my phone on the concrete (On accident... Ok maybe not...) But it fell on it's corner before hitting the screen, the phone's (which I am on now) has a crack where the "Clear All Apps Button" is, which I constantly use, I would of been ok with the "Back" button, but this button? :( Anyways, it doesn't work, and I can't close down any apps, that use up my gigabites, or my battery! HELP!!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so I dropped my phone on the concrete (On accident... Ok maybe not...) But it fell on it's corner before hitting the screen, the phone's (which I am on now) has a crack where the "Clear All Apps Button" is, which I constantly use, I would of been ok with the "Back" button, but this button? :( Anyways, it doesn't work, and I can't close down any apps, that use up my gigabites, or my battery! HELP!!
Welcome. :)

I very seldom use Clear All and it seems to cause no problems. So far as I know, the system will take care of recently-used apps....you don't have to completely extinguish them manually, whether individually or all at once. Tapping Back closes apps sufficiently in most cases.

I guess you could use the Greenify app, which, whenever you tap the associated 'Hibernate Now' shortcut icon, force-stops carefully-selected apps and prevents them running in the background.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Check your phone settings. Some will allow you to move the buttons around.
On my LG G4: settings > display > home touch buttons > button combination

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa