Hyperlinks not working in Samsung internet

dswapp

Mar 27, 2017
Visit site
The hyperlinks will not work in Samsung internet on Samsung Galaxy J7. For some reason when I click on a hyperlink it does nothing. Is there an easy way to fix this? Is there something in settings that I need to do? Please help me. Please make any answers with instructions as simple as possible.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are they actually highlighted in blue? What happens if you long-press one of the links? Do you get any options (besides Copy/Paste)?

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Been doing the same for me, some sites just having to press and hold or multi-click to get the link to load, or refresh the web page. never had trouble in last year with Sam Internet.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try going to the App Manager, selecting Internet, and tap Clear Cache. If that doesn't help, and if you don't mind losing any saved bookmarks, also Clear Data.

Tracy Talbot1

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are they actually highlighted in blue? What happens if you long-press one of the links? Do you get any options (besides Copy/Paste)?

Hi my Samsung S 10 note has suddenly stopped letting me any hyperlinks on my email. They go blue when I tap on it, but nothing happens. Any ideas please?

Last edited by a moderator: